What is auto transport, and who uses it?
A service for shipping cars, auto transportation is used by many people all over the world. From families moving to a new home, snowbirds heading to warmer weather for the winter season, college students heading to or from a new campus, or members of the military who need reliable and fast transportation, there are many different individuals who can benefit.
Not sure if you'd be a good fit for our services? Get in touch today to learn more and get your free quote!
What sets Professional Drivers apart from the competition?
Aside from our unparalleled service, we stand out from the competition for the following reasons:
- We take care to only hire exceptional drivers! We've driven over nine MILLION accident-free miles, and pride ourselves on only hiring the best, most experienced drivers.
- We offer pet transportation! Air travel can be extremely stressful for pets. Instead of relying on tranquilizers, which can have harmful effects, let our drivers deliver them right to you!
- No room in your suitcase? We'll transport your belongings in the car! Unlike most car transport services, we allow you to pack your personal belongings in the car. This is especially valuable for families who are relocating!
Am i allowed to bring personal items in my car?
Yes! Unlike other auto transport services, we allow our customers to pack as much as they'd like with their car.
How does it work?
Our process can be summed up in three easy steps:
- Get a quote & place your order
- Prepare for pickup
- Receive your vehicle
What areas do you deliver to?
We deliver to the continental United States and Canada. (We can deliver to and from Canada, but domestic service is not available at this time.) No service is available to or from Mexico.
Is my pick-up and delivery date/time guaranteed?
Yes, as long as weather conditions permit.
Do I have to be present when my car is picked up and delivered?
No, you don’t have to be present for the delivery if pre-arranged. The car can be placed in your parking spot, your garage, at the airport valet or in the parking lot - whichever you want.
Are you faster than a traditional trucking service?
Yes! When we transport your vehicle, you'll know exactly when and where your vehicle will be picked up and delivered, because you decide!
What types of vehicles do you drive?
We move personal and company vehicles, including all makes and models of cars, SUVs, light trucks, RVs/motor homes, and rental trucks. In addition, we can move most trailers like U-Haul and horse trailers (without the animals), and provide drivers for non-commercial moving trucks under 26K lbs. At this time, we do not tow boats or personal watercraft.
Who are your drivers?
Our drivers work with us on a full-time basis. We perform background and criminal checks, including driving record history, prior to hiring. Most of our drivers are retired business executives, and many come from a law enforcement background.
Why Use a Transportation company that drives the vehicles?
Driving your car at highway speeds can add more life to a vehicle. Here are some of the benefits:
- It resets the engine computer.
- It burns out all of the water in the gas tank, exhaust system and catalytic converter.
- It cleans out carbon deposits in your engine.
- Highway speeds lubricate all critical moving parts.
- Your suspension system is not in danger as it might be strapped down on a truck otherwise.
- It gives customized pickup and delivery options.
- It's faster and safer than trucking.
- Modern cars are built to run 200,000 - 300,000 miles if maintained properly.
- It's competitively priced with all the built-in extras.
- It's more convenient for you!
Please watch the video below on the benefits of driving versus trailer transport.