Pet Transport FAQ
Pet Transport - Frequently Asked Questions
Table of Contents
How to transport a pet across the country?
Transporting pet(s) across the country has the following steps:
1. Finalize the details of the trip. Knowing the from and to cities or zipcodes and the approximate transport date are essential to get started.
2. Click here to get a free, no obligation quote for Pet Transport.
3. Call our office to review the quote. Our logistics experts will walk you through and support you in every step of this journey.
4. Review our contracts.
5. Sign the agreement and make the payment.
6. Get your vehicle ready for transport on the scheduled day.
7. Please sit back and relax while our logistics experts move your vehicle safely and on schedule.
How much do Pet Transport Services cost?
The cost to transport pet(s) across country depends on the following:
1. You will pay for driver's transportation to get to the trip start point.
2. Distance from the trip start point to the destination, type of vehicle, kind of roads, number and type of pets will determine the number of days needed. The driver will have a daily service charge plus food.
3. If multiple days are required, the driver will require an allowance for hotel stays. We will find pet friendly hotel. The hotel will charge pet fees.
4. You will pay for the fuel, Toll, and other expenses related to the trip.
Call us Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Central time at: (800)639-1656 or (214)444-7544
Is your service faster than traditional pet transport?
Yes, we are faster, safer, and comfortable for your pet. You choose the pick up and drop off times and locations. This makes our service faster than traditional pet transport where you have to work with their schedule.
How is your Pet Transport Service different?
We drive your pet in your vehicle. So they are in familiar surroundings during the trip. Our drivers are pet lovers, they make the ride comfortable for your pet. They arrive happy and relaxed.
In what areas is your Pet Transport available?
We provide Pet Transport service in the continental United States and Canada. (We can provide to and from Canada, but domestic service is unavailable now.) Extra long lines and wait times at the border crossing will increase the total cost of the delivery.
No service is available to or from Mexico.